As of 04/02/21, we have been notified our clinic will be receiving the J&J Covid-19 vaccine the week of 04/05/21. If you are a current patient, please contact our office if you are interested in signing up to be contacted when the vaccine becomes available to us.
In the meantime, we have gathered a list of resources below offering one of the three Covid-19 vaccines currently available (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson). These resources include pharmacies, major hospital systems and county health departments which continue to receive vaccines in limited supply.
2) Sam's Club
3) Health Mart Store - contact locations by phone
6) The Kroger Co. (including Kroger, Harris Teeter, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Ralphs, King Soopers, Smiths, City Market, Dillons, Mariono's, Pick-n-Save, Copps, Metro Market) - contact locations by phone
7) Medicine Shoppe and LeaderNET - contact locations by phone
6) Full list of Pharmacies participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program for Covid-19 Vaccine
-We encourage you to also contact pharmacies outside of your local city/county if you are willing and able to drive a little further to receive a Covid-19 vaccine. You may be able to receive a vaccine sooner this way.
-Please call & ask if you can be placed on a "back-up" list at pharmacies. At the end of the day, if there are extra doses left, pharmacies may contact you to offer a vaccine that same-day instead of throwing out the unused dose and wasting it.
-If you already have a Covid-19 vaccine scheduled in the future and end up receiving one elsewhere sooner, please make sure to notify your originally scheduled vaccination site you received a vaccine so they can open up your spot to others on the list.
2) Menorah Medical Center
3) Overland Park Regional
4) Olathe Health
5) Saint Luke's Hospital
6) University Of Kansas Health System
7) Kansas City VA Medical Centers
County Health Departments
1) Johnson County Kansas
2) Wyandotte County
3) Contacts for ALL Kansas counties
1) Kansas City
2) Jackson County
3) Platte County
4) Clay County
5) Cass County
Community Vaccine Initiatives
1) Operation Safe, Clay County
2) Negro League's Baseball Museum, Hy-Vee Partnership
March 28, 2021 KSHB news article VACCINE LOCATIONS KS & MO
TRACKING THE VACCINE: KCTV5 NEWS APP ALERTS FOR SMARTPHONES
KCTV5 News has a free news app that has Covid-19 Vaccine alerts which will notify you of appointment openings in Kansas & Missouri. Please download their app to stay-up-to date on openings by clicking here: COVID-19 VACCINE ALERT NOTIFICATIONS
"He who studies medicine without books sails an uncharted sea, but he who studies medicine without patients does not go to sea at all."