We provide primary care in person and virtually
Why? After more than 10 years of practicing medicine we have learned that by providing primary care at home, in our office and virtually using telemedicine, we improve access to health care. More importantly, we prevent readmissions to hospitals and skilled nursing facilities. Far too often have we admitted and taken care of people that could have been managed with good primary care.
We leverage our knowledge of community resources
This helps bring you the best care our community can offer. Truth is, we all have to work together and many times the ER is not the place to go all the time. We will work with your home health, hospice, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and other ancillary staff to assure we provide the best care. Many times, we all need help navigating our complex health system. We are here to help!
We love primary care and are happy to serve you
We are hospital trained and are dedicated to optimizing quality of life. This might mean we have to review your recent hospital stay and have a conversation about goals of care. If you are having trouble transporting your loved one to various appointments, then we are here to help! We will provide primary care at home or via telemedicine assure we do our best to prevent and treat any illness.
We serve to assist transitional care
We are happy to work as a partner with your specialist and serve you if any acute issues arise. Honestly, we are just here to help. We want you and your loved ones to maximize their quality of life and be in the best health possible.
Which setting do we offer our services?
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Independent Living Facilities
- Private Homes (for members only)
- Our private office in Overland Park, KS
- Telemedicine via videoconferencing services
How can you get our services?
- You can request our service by clicking on the button "JOIN NOW"
- Be referred by your home health team for medical necessity by faxing an order to us at 913-273-3343
- Be referred to us by your PCP, specialist, or hospital care coordinators for medical necessity by faxing us your face sheet and discharge summary
- Be referred to us by the discharging skilled nursing facility or rehab facility for medical necessity by faxing us a face sheet and discharge summary
- Family members and caretakers are welcome to request our service for their loved ones if there is a medical necessity. Please remember that we have limited availability for accepting new patients to assure we provide the best care.