We provide primary care at home
Why? After more than 10 years of practicing medicine we have learned that by providing primary care at home, we improve access to health care. More importantly, we prevent readmissions to hospitals and skilled nursing facilities. Far too often have we admitted and taken care of people that could have been managed at home with good primary care.
We leverage our knowledge of community resources
This helps bring you the best care our community can offer. Truth is, we all have to work together and many times the ER is not the place to go all the time. We will work with your home health, hospice, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and other ancillary staff to assure we provide the best care at home. Many times, we need help navigating our complex health system. We are here to help!
We love primary care and are happy to serve you
We are hospital trained and are dedicated to optimizing quality of life. This might mean we have to review your recent hospital stay and sit in the living room to have a conversation about goals of care. If you are having trouble transporting your loved one to various appointments, then we are here to help! We will provide primary care at home and assure we do our best to prevent and treat any illness.
We serve to assist transitional care
Simply, we are here to help. So, once your loved one is stronger and is able to go to appointments and there is no need for home care, then we are happy to safely transition your care to your primary care physician. We are also happy to work as a partner for your primary care physician or specialist and serve you if any acute issues arise. Honestly, we are just here to help you and your loved ones maximize quality of life and be in the best health possible.
Which setting do we offer our services?
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Independent Living Facilities
- Private Homes
How can you get our services?
- You can request our service by clicking on the button "Click here to register or visit patient portal"
- Be referred by your home health team for medical necessity by faxing an order to us at 913-583-5048
- Be referred to us by your PCP, specialist, or hospital care coordinators for medical necessity by faxing us your face sheet and discharge summary
- Be referred to us by the discharging skilled nursing facility or rehab facility for medical necessity by faxing us a face sheet and discharge summary
- Family members and caretakers are welcome to request our service for their loved ones if there is a medical necessity
No co-pays, no extra fees. Seriously.
We accept all insurances, including Medicare and Medicaid. If there is a denial from your insurance company then we may bill you for the outstanding balance. Otherwise, if your insurance company covers it, we will be there. No copay needed.